Newport IW Cemeteries.
The cemeteries in the modern civil parish of Newport, Isle of Wight are:
- Newport, Cemetery, between Fairlee Road and Newport east quay was opened in 1858, today it's administrated by the IW Council.
- St Paul's, Barton (old) Cemetery is the land to north of Paul's churchyard on Cross Lane - established 1872, replaced by cemetery in Halberry Lane circa 1899 although some burials were after this date where plots had already been reserved or for burials in family plots.
- St Paul's, Barton (current) Cemetery, off Halberry Lane, the cemetery was opened in 1899 as an extension to the cemetery adjacent to the church, today it's administrated by the IW Council.
- Carisbrooke (Mount Joy) Cemetery, off Whitcombe Road, the cemetery was opened in 1858, today it's administrated by the IW Council..